A Small Town Girl in the "Big" City

A girl in search of her prince and finding mostly frogs.

Friday, July 2, 2010

Spasticity

I am a total spaz. I can't seem to make a decision and stick to it. Driving myself crazy.

That is all.

S
Posted by Stephanie at 9:04 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me...

My photo
Stephanie
My favorite quote: Expectation that's not followed by action is not expectation... it's just hoping; and hoping has never achieved very much. ~ The Universe.
View my complete profile

Things I have to say...

  • ►  2013 (7)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (1)
  • ►  2012 (6)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2011 (23)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (4)
  • ▼  2010 (22)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ▼  July (5)
      • Sick or not sick? That is the question...
      • What haven't I had since I was 8?
      • Yard work is a pain in my you know what...
      • Happy Independence Day!!
      • Spasticity
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (2)
  • ►  2009 (2)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  September (1)

Blogs I like...

  • Who doesn't love T&A?
  • Fl(h)air Accessories
  • Courtney Jensen
  • The Bus Stop
  • Adventure in Afghanistan
  • Forever Young Adult
  • Hyperbole and a Half
  • The Crazy Adventures of Cory
  • The Humphreys Abroad
  • The Painted Hive
  • ohgraciepie


Travel theme. Theme images by Airyelf. Powered by Blogger.